[powerstation-owners] Powerstation specifications

Markus Rothe markus at unixforces.net
Tue Aug 4 12:05:13 MDT 2009

Hello,

I would like to ask if you can get more information than there is on
fixstars.com regarding the Powerstation. In my case precise information about
mainboard dimensions (holes etc) would be needed. I'm also interested in the
heat that is generated by the CPUs at maximum.

The problem is that the Powerstation is just too loud. I'm thinking about
placing the components in another case, which can hold bigger coolers (and
therefore quieter coolers) for the CPUs at least. I just cannot work with this
workstation at the current noise level...

Best regards,

Markus Rothe