[powerstation-owners] Powerstation seems to be broken

Mark Loeser halcy0n at gentoo.org
Mon Aug 10 19:13:50 MDT 2009

The other day my powerstation randomly died.  Now it doesn't seem to
want to turn back on.  The PSU has one green LED on, and its drawing
power, but the system won't actually turn on.  The power button seems to
be connected to the board fine, so I have no idea what to try now.

Any help or ideas on what I should be looking for?

Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org