Linux dead after MacOS X installation

Robert Silge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 1 03:57:01 2002

I'm sure there's a more elegant way to solve this problem... but I don't
know what it is. What did work for me however was to "reinstall" YDL. I
didn't actually add any packages that weren't already there, but when it
asks you if you have 9 or X installed and you answer it rewrites your boot
info. Everything's still there, it's just that the computer doesn't know to
look for it. Since you're not actually reinstalling anything this process
only takes about 5 minutes. I'm sure there's a better way to do it.

-Rob