Linux dead after MacOS X installation

Eric D. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 1 05:41:01 2002

You will have to tell the open firmware to boot into the yaboot partition
again. Do a search in the archives for a post that I recently made regarding
open firmware, yaboot and my B&W (I'd also throw in liriodendron as a search
criteria ;)

If you can't find it, let me know and I can FWD you the e-mail.

Eric.