Modem Woes on YDL 2.1

Andy Hocker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 1 04:21:01 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Tyson Tate wrote:

>=20
> #2 seems to have done the trick! But of course, it still doesn=B9t fully
> work... It connects fine but doesn=B9t seem to be able to find any server=
s or
> connect to anything. I have a valid DNS entered. Where would I put search
> domains, if I have them?
>=20

As root, type

/sbin/route del default

then reconnect.  If you want to know the gory details behind
this particular bit of voodoo, consult the list archives.

Andy

Andy Hocker                     office: CDF trailer 168-O
University of Rochester         phone:     (630)-840-8622
Fermilab/CDF - M.S. 318         fax:       (630)-840-2968
PO Box 500                      e:        hocker@fnal.gov
Batavia, IL  60510              hey ho:          let's go