The latest kernel for quicksilver (Re: Install problems (new 2.2 CD)

Richard Gray yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 1 14:59:01 2002

Nope.  Not at least on my QuickSilver 867 MHz system.  The system
install fails when attempting to install the boot loader.  However, I am
able to successfully install the boot loader via the Yellowdog 2.1
install.  Yellowdog 2.2 is plain just doesn't seem to be  QuickSilver
friendly.