Java servlets on yellowdog

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 3 19:50:01 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Chuck Griffith wrote:
>finding something that works. My old JServ rpm doesn't install on
>yellowdog (it doesn't say why) and I don't see any indication that there
>is a Jakarta for yellowdog. I haven't given up yet on JServ but before I
>beat my head against that wall I thought I would ask:
>
>Are other people doing Java servlets? If so, with what server?

 I don't have jakarta running on a PPC machine at the moment (most of my
servers don't need it), but I did get it running on a Mandrake machine. I
would recommend compiling Apache and mod_jk from scratch. It is pretty
simple and worked quite well for me. Likely this will give what you want.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh