DVD playback - Choppy?

Shawn Coomey yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 4 10:28:01 2002

Hmm.
Carl- Thanks for the info. There must be something going on that's funny
in Mac OS 9, then, as DVD's play so smoothly on my Lombard Powerbook in
9.

Mark- tried the direct rendering trick you mentioned, but playback
quality is the same (or worse) and trying to run glxinfo crashes X.
Maybe it's just mot meant to be. :)

At least I got wireless access on the Powerbook working nicely!

Mark- If you get your machine back up, could you post your XF86Config-4?

Thanks!

Shawn