YDL 2.2 and Gnome - congrats

Romeyn Prescott yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 4 19:15:00 2002

Somewhen around 1:55 PM -0500 4/4/02, a person believing themself to
be Christopher Murtagh scribbled:
>On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Robert Brandtjen wrote:
>>On Wednesday 03 April 2002 08:05 pm, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
>>>   I'm sold. Kai is right, Gnome can give OS X a run for its money.
>>
>>wait till you see KDE 3.0 - which is out
>
>  Ok, I have and it is pretty awesome. Now I'm really sold. So, when is
>YDL 3.0 coming out? :-)

I just got YDL 2.1 running on my G4.  First thing I did wasn upgrade
to Ximian Gnome.  Has anyone here tried THAT?  Is it part of YDL 2.2?

...ROMeyn
--

signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/dctm/prescor/signat-url.htm
-