MySQL vs PostgreSQL (was "RE: MySQL install from source??")

Åke Svensson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 5 01:14:01 2002

Well, since I bought the book "Mysql in 3 weeks" by Mark Maslakowski at the
same time I bought YDL 2.0 June last year, I have to go with MySQL. And a
bit patriotic too, since MySQL is of swedish origin.

Regards,

Ake Svensson