Yamaha CRW 2100

Åke Svensson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 5 23:49:00 2002

I'm at a loss here when voodoo didn't do it(!) But maybe you could take at look at the configure options and compile a new kernel? (If you haven't already). And maybe Yamaha have something at their web site, maybe Linux drivers which can be compiled into a new kernel?

Don't give up!

Regards,

Ake Svensson

Den 5 Apr 2002 skrev Robert Serphillips:

> I put in my old Yamaha 8424 drive and it works fine. I set id and termina=
tion exactly the same for the two drives.
> It looks as if the kernel just does not support this drive. This is odd b=
ecasue there are reports on google with people
>  using this drive with kernels as old as 2.2.1x. I tried swapping ids wit=
h no luck. Please tell me I didn't spend $150 on a