3-button Mouse, and navigation Hotkeys in Blackbox.......

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 6 09:27:06 2002

Hey there all, just a couple of quick ones.

	I've got a 3-button Trackball, built by a company called Microspeed, model is a MacTrac2.0, I have LIMITED three button functionality, the middle button pastes in most X-apps, the right button pastes in Eterm....

This trackball is recognized by the kernel at startup, but after boot, none of the buttons work, so I've been unhooking the trackball, hooking up a regulat 1-button ADB mouse, and then hooking the trackball after boot.  Once in XFree, the right button brings up the workspaces list in BB or window maker, but I still have to hit F12 to get the App menu...   Any ideas where I should start to get this thing working?

And now for something completely different....

I'm currently running Blackbox-0.61, and I've d/l'ed and compiled bbconf, but none of the hotkeys for switching between windows, workspaces, or the typical ctrl-esc to get the window properties list seem to work, any ideas there?

			--Shawn