YDL 2.2 Install issues on 9600 w/G3

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 02:09:01 2002

Hamish,

I have almost identical hardware although not with MacOS on the IDE drive.
You probably need to post details of your disk partitioning tool and
procedure to the list to get more help.  I've always used Apple's disk
tools - they seem easier to use than the native Linux options.  I have
partitioned my IDE drives with a mix of Linux and HFS partitions.

  Iain