ARTS Audio output from XMMS? YDL 2.2

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 13:32:01 2002

Well I finally installed/upgraded the hard way becuase I didn't want to
wait for specific upgrade instructions that should have been there from
release date. Overall I like YDL once it is running, it's okay, but the
install is just painful. But my question is, now with arts supposedly
working, xmms arts output just delivers static as output. Is anyone else
experienceing this. My setup is a 7500/G3 400/1MB w/380MB RAM, the oss
output works fine, but I am seeking a little more integration with KDE.
Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

	-Frazz