Java servlets on yellowdog

Chuck Griffith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 19:40:02 2002

Thanks for the offer.

Turns out that I managed to shoehorn both Jakarta and Qmail into the
system. I had to reinstall everything and the 2nd time things went
better.

I think my problem must have been the inetd vs xinetd situation.
Thanks to Google and all my fearless predecessors, I was able to find
out how to get Qmail to work with xinetd.

Thanks again!