Convince me that Yellowdog is the Linux for me!

Robert Silge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 22:21:00 2002

I think one advantage that KDE would have over OSX as far as sluggishness
goes would be the ability to tone down the eye candy. There is no way to
switch to outline window moving, or turn off live resizing in OS X. You can
do that and more to speed up KDE, which for older hardware may be better for
ease of use.

-Rob

On 4/9/02 10:55 AM, "aaron" <aaron@textwise.com> boldly proclaimed: