Convince me that Yellowdog is the Linux for me!

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 22:52:00 2002

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 01:09 pm, Eric D. wrote:
> in drawing windows and switching apps (especially horrible when opening
> apps (which happens frequently since Mozilla & Knoquerer ain't exactly the
> height of stability :(. OS X can spin the wheel (especially the !@$!@#
> Finder piece of crap application) at times but at least window refresh
> happen instantly when requested.

As I already said, I doubt, from my experience, that you have hardware
rendering taking place. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. ANd everyother
non Apple centric website that has reviewed OSX in the last year agrees with
me.
--
 Robert Brandtjen