2.4.18+ 867 Mhz QuickSilver = totally crazy

Tom Moreton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 05:33:01 2002

Hi (this my first post to this list)

We are migrating our serving operations to YDL from OSX. I am in a
quandry as to the best way to back up the linux box. Currently, on
OSX, we backup to a firewire disk, which we can remove and burn cds
from. However, it looks complicated to get firewire working with YDL,
and I cannot get my USB hard drive to work with YDL - it throws up
errors when plugged in.

So what are you guys doing for backup? Network backups? Getting USB
to work? What software should I be trying to use?

thanks
--
- - - - - - -
tom moreton

fat beehive ltd
first floor
59 rivington street
london ec2a 3qq
t 020 7739 8704
f 020 7613 3303
we do web stuff  - http://www.fatbeehive.com

fat beehive are proud to have recently launched the new website for
Nobel Peace Prize nominees Global Witness.

Global Witness are a charity who work to highlight the links between
environmental exploitation and human rights abuses. Find out how and
why at http://www.globalwitness.org