adsl-setup on ydl 2.2

armando kambo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 09:45:01 2002

Can somebody tell me where has gone the adsl-setup
command on ydl 2.2?
I have a adsl connection with my ISP over the ethernet
(my adsl modem is connected over the ethernet port
with my Pismo).
In ydl 2.1 and 2.0 I used adsl-setup from the command
line but now that I have v2.2, the adsl-setup doesn't
exist.
Is there an other way to configure the pppoe files on
/etc.
I know I can edit them with vi and set the account id
, dns and passwd but I want to know if the adsl-setup
is still in v2.2... it was a very nice script :•(.
PS --> I want  an answer from people that  has an
answer  and not the philosophers that are filling this
list with argument about the best OS, linux  or
windows,  OSX or ydl and blah blah blah...
This list is  for answers on making linux run... and
only that, so if you can't help me in what I'm asking
don't bother to replay.