YDL 2.2 install on Pb3400c failure during partitioning

Henrik Farre yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 12:36:01 2002

Yello

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:20:24 -0400
Jeff Brendle <bli@psu.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. The problem I was having was after exiting from
> the partitioning screen in the text-mode installer after creating the
> 3 slices in the unallocated first partition of the hdd (by clicking
> "save"). That's where the program starts to do the filesystem

Try to switch to another console right before the error happens, it might
yiel more info.

--
Mvh. / Kind regards
Henrik Farre < enrique AT obel DOT auc DOT dk >