Airport on YDL 2.2

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 18:36:01 2002

Just installed 2.2 went well but still no sound on my pismo.  However
followed the how to to get airport running.   I can ping in my LAN but
have no service to the WAN.  I have the Airport connected to my router.
All IPs are static and DNS is local.  Settings are the same as in OSX.

Pismo		192.168.2.4
Router		192.168.2.1
Airport		192.168.2.5
DNS			192.168.2.3

Using netstat -rn I am returned 0.0.0.0 for the gateway.  Tried clearing
router tables but am returned same info.  Can ping router and airport so
I can find them on the network.  I've tried both the router and the
airport address as the gateway with the same results.  So the pismo's
setting are as follows:

IP			192.168.2.4
netmask		255.255.255.0
gateway		192.168.2.1