Searching archive of Yellow Dog mailing list

Robert Silge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 21:58:01 2002

I think this is a problem in the change from the lists being on
yellowdoglinux.com to terrasoftsolutions.com. Searching the lists as they
are returns nothing no matter what you search for. However, if you search on
google for the whole web with "your term"+yellowdog-general you get plenty
of results. However they all point to lists.yellowdoglinux.com. Manually
change the URL to lists.terrasoftsolutions.com and the rest of the link if
still valid. Somehow the search on YDL.com is not looking in the right place
I think.

-Rob