quick question

Ryan Mesler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 06:55:01 2002

i know ive asked this before but i just want to be sure...

does ydl 2.2 have enlightenment included as a window manager? if so,
does it come with eterm pre-installed? im downloading the ydl 2.2 iso
right now at a paltry 10kbps on my cable modem. everything else
downloads at 100kbps so im guessing its a popular item at the moment.

in any case, yeah. is enlightenment included? if so, the great folks at
terrasoft can count on my order being processed very soon. and possible
3 friends as well (who're suckers for eye candy).

does anyone want to see my desktops on my amd duron 950 w/ 512mb ram
running slack 8?

ryan