YDL 2.2 install: yaboot not setup properly

Nathan Weil yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 00:14:01 2002

Is your video working?  I tried to install 2.2 on my 600 iBook w/
CD-R/W/DVD and the video wont work.  It just says 32 bit isn't
supported, and if I use anything else, the r128 driver is unresolved.
For now, I'm just staying with my 2.1 install, now that it's working the
way I want anyway.  Oh, and I didn't have to do anything to get the hd
recognized.  There should be a place near the end where it asks if you
want to actually WRITE the bootloader, and if you choose no it doesn't.
You can just go back into the install, do it custom, not default, and
have it just install the bootloader, and not the files again.  Might
want to try that.

Nathan