YDL 2.2 install: yaboot not setup properly

John Brier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 21:06:01 2002

I forgot to say that I have already tried holding down the "option" key
during reboot where a hard drive with a penguin is supposed to be, but
not for me, I just get one option, Mac OS X