apt-get kde3?

Robert Silge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 22:45:00 2002

--Boundary_(ID_kSeBUuCUWksOW2yAr49Dxg)

Is there a way to use apt-get (or yup) to upgrade to kde3? I=B9m not =
terribly
familiar with configuring sources.list yet, but I have learned of the=
 hell
that is package dependencies when I try to do something by hand.

-Rob

--Boundary_(ID_kSeBUuCUWksOW2yAr49Dxg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>apt-get kde3?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Verdana">Is there a way to use apt-get (or yup) to upgrade to kde3? I&#8217;m not terribly familiar with configuring sources.list yet, but I have learned of the hell that is package dependencies when I try to do something by hand.<BR>
<BR>
-Rob</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_kSeBUuCUWksOW2yAr49Dxg)--