need minimal set of libs and includes for cross compiler

Chris Plummer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 12 09:41:00 2002

I'm building a gcc 3.0.4 cross compiler for a YLD target (hosted on
Darwin) and am using --with-headers and --with-libs to specify the
location of the target headers and libs. This works fine, except that
for my YLD 2.2 installation there is about 1.2GB of libs, which is an
excessive amount to carry along with a cross compiler. This is probably
the result of having done an "everything" install of YLD 2.2.

Does anyone know where I can get a trimmed down copy of the YLD libs and
includes. I'd rather not do a "minimal" install just to accomplish this,
and don't want to start hand picking which libraries and includes to
throw out.

Thanks,

Chris