Mac OS X won't boot anymore

Galen Senogles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 14 00:22:01 2002

Hi john, this probablly isn't much help but here goes:

I have a pismo powerbook (firewire), and long before I
ever used YDL, I would sometimes load on mac os x, and
I would get a little question mark and it wouldnt
load.  In that case, I would need to put in a cd with
a system on it, when I would get to the boot screen,
run some tests, make sure everything is mounted and
try try again, then it will magically work.  Probably
this has nothing to do with your problem, but it
sometimes does it with me and I dont know what it is.
Maby its something apple did?