Playing DVD's

Åke Svensson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 15 01:27:00 2002

Hi Chuck!

Was the source in a rpm file? If you can locate the library (if you can't -
run "updatedb") there surely is a "read me" or "install" file in there
somewhere. This file will tell you something like different options for
./configure.

Usually the way to go is:
./configure  #sometimes with options as per the instruction file
make
make install

And then maybe there is some "xine.conf" to edit, also surely mentioned in
the "install" file.

Go for it! Good luck!

Regards,

Ake Svensson