Problems with YDL 2.2 Network Configuration

Russ Harlan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 17 16:15:00 2002

Jeff:

I posted about what seems to be an identical problem earlier today.
I also have a Linksys 4 Port -- the Wireless Access Point/Cable DSL
Router with 4 port switch. I don't know if the issues are with the
Linksys. (I'm beginning to wonder since reading your post.)

After fiddling with the config for some time I was able to get
connection (both static and dhcp) but the connection is always
intermittent. The iMac seems to lose the connection after an
unspecifed time and when I try to ping I get the "host unreachable"
message. Sometimes a restart sets things right, sometimes not.

Keep me posted either through the list or privately about what you
discover and I'll do the same.