YDL 2.2 install fails at transfering packages

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 09:21:00 2002

I recently ran into this problem and it was because I didn't have
enough disk space to take all of the chosen packages.  When
I reduced the installed package set, YDL installed.  Unfortunately,
the error message isn't very informative.