YDL 2.2 install fails at transfering packages

Paolo G. Cordone yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 11:07:01 2002

At 17:51 +0200 17/4/2002, Alexander Holst wrote:

>I am trying to install YDL 2.2 on a PM7500/100, using the text based
>installer. Whenever I get to the "Transfering Packages" section, the
>progress bar starts and then sits for a while, until, after a long
>time, I get an error message saying:

Alexander,

I don't know whether this is related to the problem you are having,
but I have not been able to install YDL 2.2 if I customise my
installation. As soon as I start selecting individual packages, the
installer just sits there at the exact spot you mention. However, if
I go for the easy installation (in my case the 'Home/Office" one)
everything installs fine.

Paolo
--
Paolo G. Cordone