Sent once..no responses= 2nd Send

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 19:26:01 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Jonathan Metts wrote:
>I have a question about the Tasty Morsels CD.  Can it be downloaded
>somewhere.  Specifically I am looking for the bootable rescue disc that
>is one it.  I figured it would be a great thing for a newbie to have on
>hand (the rescue part that is).  Actually, I need it right now.

 I hate to be a nag, but if you can afford it:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/purchase.phtml?products

 At $29.95 + shipping it is a fraction of the cost of OS X. $ going
into the distro means that it more likely to continue to be supported and
developed. Other than that, because I know what it is like to be a poor
student, I suppose you could ask someone who bought the CDs to make a copy
for you.

Cheers,

Chris

--