Window Maker

Shawn Dunn yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 23:10:01 2002

Yep, Saw that all the time on My Performa6116CD running MkLinux and Windowmaker 0.61  never did come up with a good workaround, except to try restarting the wm, but my first question would be, if you're running at 640x480, that machine is capable of at LEAST 16bpp, if not 24-bpp, why run at 8bpp????  everything works fine at 16bpp, no strange colour problems

			--Shawn