Window Maker

Paul Natale yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 19 08:10:00 2002

I was doing 16bpp, but it was worse.  I'll try it
again though, and 24 bpp.

What wm have you had run successfully on a 6116?  I'm
trying to run as lean as possible, and tried fvwm2,
but it seems to be outdated, at least on ppc.  I was
having color problems with it too, actually, and I
don't really want to spend a lot of time writing a
config file for it.  Themes.org didn't have many
options for fvwm2, especially for the binaries
available for ppc.