RAID setup under LDL 2.1 (Iain Stevenson)

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 19 09:20:01 2002

Hi,

All that looks fine and since you have autodetect enabled it should work.
I think this is one of those occasions when trying something that appears
unnecessary (eg giving the kernel arguments) is well worth a try.

wrt Christopher Murtagh's reply about software RAID reliability, I haven't
seen any RAID errors logged since moving to software RAID so maybe the
problems have been ironed out.

  Iain

--On Friday, April 19, 2002 10:00 am -0400 "T.J. Sullivan"