YDL 2.2 on G4 867 Flat Panel GF2

Richard B yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 20 05:08:01 2002

> Ce message est au format MIME. Comme votre programme de lecture de courriers ne comprend pas
ce format, il se peut que tout ou une partie de ce message soit illisible.

--B_3102131133_87321

I can install the new YDL 2.2 on my G4 867 with 17 Flat Panel
(ADC-GeForce2MX) using the install-text22, but i only get 8 bit colors. Is
there something i can write after the 'l' for Linux when it boot to correct
the video (linux video=?). I find nothing in YDL mailing list concerning my
problem. Also, i'm a newbie. It as to be simple or well explain. Thanks!

--B_3102131133_87321

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>YDL 2.2 on G4 867 Flat Panel GF2</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#000002"><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva">I can install the =
new YDL 2.2 on my G4 867 with 17 Flat Panel (ADC-GeForce2MX) using the insta=
ll-text22, but i only get 8 bit colors. Is there something i can write after=
 the 'l' for Linux when it boot to correct the video (linux video=3D?). I find=
 nothing in YDL mailing list concerning my problem. Also, i'm a newbie. It a=
s to be simple or well explain. Thanks! </FONT></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3102131133_87321--