Wow - leave the one button mouse alone

Peter M. Bagnall yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 22 14:35:01 2002

I thought a few ATMs actually do have audio, but it's done via an induction
loop, rather like the system for hearing aid listeners. I assume that blind
users can get the little gadget to be able to hear what it's saying. I may
have got the wrong end of the stick but I'm sure I saw something about that
somewhere!

And despite braille being silly on a drive up atm, I'm sure its cheaper to
make them all the same that way, rather than having a braille set and a non
braille set.

Pete