Modem for use with PPC 6500 running YDL 2.2

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 24 09:30:01 2002

One other bit of important information is whether you want to run fax or
voicemail.  Some modems are very bad for this purpose.  It it's just data
you're after then the choice is simpler.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, April 24, 2002 3:17 pm +0000 Jackie LaVaque