GnomeMeeting video setings for Zoom (cpia) camera

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 24 10:22:01 2002

I've built GnomeMeeting and the associated libraries but it complains about
my camera not supporting YUV420 mode - suggesting that I use gconftool to
set the video mode to something supported by my camera.

I have been through the driver and its documentation to identify valid
settings.  I have set a valid mode according to the instructions presented
by GnomeMeeting.  However, although GnomeMeeeting seems to recognise that I
have changed the video option is still says it's invalid.  Has anyone else
seen this and know of a fix?

  Iain