Frozen ADB mouse problems - again

Robert Serphillips yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 24 17:54:01 2002

I'm on a 8500/120 with a Macally adb 2-button mouse and Apple adb keyboard. Sounds like Xconfigurator is generating a bad XFree config file. Here's an excerpt from mine. Notice the two lines that are commented out.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Keyboard0"
        Driver          "keyboard"

        Option "Protocol"       "Standard"