Frozen ADB mouse problems - again

Jackie LaVaque yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 24 18:58:01 2002

> My ADB mouse is no longer working under YDL 2.2. I'm using an 8500/120
> with the builtin video, and standard Apple ADB keyboard and mouse. I had
> this problem once before, but fixed it by removing the 'Load "dri"' from
/etc/X11/Xf86Config-4.

How are you starting Linux-- in console, or do you have it booting to X
right away? I ask because I had this very same problem- I did what you did
too, removed the "Load 'dri'" from that same path, but nothing worked to
unfreeze my mouse until I made Linux boot to console instead of going right
to X. That unfroze it for some strange reason...

Jackie