MacOSX update wiped out Yaboot?

wmkruse yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 25 08:28:00 2002

Unfortunately, I own one of the first B&W G3's.  That must be the reason
using the option key has no effect on my booting?

Using "option"-"o"-"f" on booting also did not work.

I went through the custom installation process and all the steps.  When
it rebooted it went directly to MacOS again.  This was the same issue I
had earlier when trying to install YDL 2.2 the first time.  I had to
install YDL 2.1 and then install YDL 2.2 to get yaboot to work.