Printer won't respond...

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 26 15:20:00 2002

I'm using YDL on a PB G3 1999-2000 500Mhz with OS 9.0.4.

I'm trying to use an Epson Styus Photo 750.
I've loaded usb-storage(USB floppy works OK),usb printer.o and turned USB
'on' in the kernel(unless I forgot to turn something else on?). I'm trying it
as a local printer

Still nothing. Is my network(which I don't really need as it's just for me)
the problem.If so,how do I correct this and which 'device' should I use?

In the printtool setup it asks me to choose a device.Nothing appears(why is
this?) so I have to create a 'custom' device. How should I set this up?

Which printer drivers work with the Epson 750?

I had the same problems with Linuxppc Q4 when I used that software.
It's obviously something I'm _not_ doing,
please help,
Keith