Maybe It's Time for a NEW Sales Forecasting Tool

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 29 16:52:01 2002

Uhmmm...=20

Since when did junkmail start to arrive on this list?

Any way to stop it before it comes?  I (and I suspect many of you) have
plenty of legit email to wade through already....

-Kimball Larsen

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 16:11, Business Link International - Mike Naughton
wrote:
> Maybe It's Time for a NEW Sales Forecasting Tool.  Put Away
> Your Crystal Ball and Consider OpenBOX from Business Link=20
> International Instead.
>=20
> OpenBOX - The Web Service that immediately delivers:
>=20
> Sales Force Automation
>=20
> Marketing Campaign Automation
>=20
> Customer Service and Support
> =20
> =20
> OpenBOX is a team based, customer relationship management solution that d=
ramatically improves customer acquisition and retention by allowing a singl=
e source of customer information to be accessed throughout the organization=
. Because OpenBOX is a web application, your partners and customers can als=
o interact with your organization from any internet device from anywhere at=
 anytime. OpenBOX is offered in the ASP (Application Service Provider) mode=
l hosted at the OpenBOX data center or as an on premise ASP solution on you=
r network.=20
>=20
> A real-world solution that delivers comprehensive and consistent customer=
 information, as well as rapid results for sales & marketing automation.
>=20
> One Unified Actionable View of Every Prospect and Customer
>=20
> OpenBOX is a total Customer Relationship solution including:
>=20
> =BB24/7 remote access to data from any internet device at any time
> =BBOrganized, centralized, customer information
> =BBProactive visibility into the sales pipeline
> =BBAbility to track and distribute leads based on your rules
> =BBEliminates inefficient manual processes
> =BBMaintains valuable customer information
> =BBHelps define and track the metrics to =93duplicate=94 the successful s=
ales person
> =BBHelp desk, ticketing status via the web to employees, customers and pa=
rtners
>=20
> =BBIncreased credibility due to consistent, complete & correct contact/hi=
storical information being utilized in real time.
>=20
>=20
&l=3D742209>Click Here To Get The Whole Picture</a>
>=20
>=20
> Business Link International  OpenBOX
>=20
> 125 Whipple Street  =20
> Providence, RI 02908
> 401-427-2100
>=20
> =20
>=20
> =20
>  =20
>   =20
> =20
>  =20
> Web service that immediately delivers:
>=20
>  >Sales Force Automation
>=20
> >Marketing Automation
>=20
> >Customer Service & Support
>  =20
>=20
>  =20
>=20
> http://www.21stcenturyinc.com/eCRMBLIFAX/mailinglist.asp?a=3Du&i=3D42230&=
c=3D1348 =20
> If you no longer wish to receive emails at this address: <b>yellowdog-gen=
eral@lists.yellowdoglinux.com</b> from this source, please click on the fol=
lowing link or copy and paste it into your browser. Be careful of line wrap=
ping: <a href=3D"http://www.21stcenturyinc.com/eCRMBLIFAX/mailinglist.asp?a=
=3Du&i=3D42230&c=3D1348">http://www.21stcenturyinc.com/eCRMBLIFAX/mailingli=
st.asp?a=3Du&i=3D42230&c=3D1348</a>