Maybe It's Time for a NEW Sales Forecasting Tool

Ryan Mesler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 29 17:04:02 2002

there's a new popular virus out (being a tech for an ISP i get this crap all
the time) that opens itself just by previewing the document in your email
app. anyone in your addy book gets sent random things depending on the
virii. sometimes it'll send fake mailer daemon messages. very annoying. so
if the YDL list is in your addy book, and you're infected, guess what.

at least that's what i can come up with. viewing the headers shows the
originator as YDL sooo... is YDL getting sponsors?

Ryan Mesler
Technical Support
Internet America

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimball Larsen" <quangdog@mac.com>
To: <yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Maybe It's Time for a NEW Sales Forecasting Tool

Uhmmm...

Since when did junkmail start to arrive on this list?

Any way to stop it before it comes?  I (and I suspect many of you) have
plenty of legit email to wade through already....

-Kimball Larsen

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 16:11, Business Link International - Mike Naughton
wrote:
> Maybe It's Time for a NEW Sales Forecasting Tool.  Put Away
> Your Crystal Ball and Consider OpenBOX from Business Link
> International Instead.
>
> OpenBOX - The Web Service that immediately delivers:
>
> Sales Force Automation
>
> Marketing Campaign Automation
>
> Customer Service and Support
>

> OpenBOX is a team based, customer relationship management solution that
dramatically improves customer acquisition and retention by allowing a
single source of customer information to be accessed throughout the
organization. Because OpenBOX is a web application, your partners and
customers can also interact with your organization from any internet device
from anywhere at anytime. OpenBOX is offered in the ASP (Application Service
Provider) model hosted at the OpenBOX data center or as an on premise ASP
solution on your network.

> A real-world solution that delivers comprehensive and consistent customer
information, as well as rapid results for sales & marketing automation.

> One Unified Actionable View of Every Prospect and Customer
>
> OpenBOX is a total Customer Relationship solution including:
>
> »24/7 remote access to data from any internet device at any time
> »Organized, centralized, customer information
> »Proactive visibility into the sales pipeline
> »Ability to track and distribute leads based on your rules
> »Eliminates inefficient manual processes
> »Maintains valuable customer information
> »Helps define and track the metrics to "duplicate" the successful sales
person
> »Help desk, ticketing status via the web to employees, customers and
partners

> »Increased credibility due to consistent, complete & correct
contact/historical information being utilized in real time.

> <a
href=http://www.21stcenturyinc.com/eCRMBLIFAX/redirect.asp?i=42230&l=742209>
Click Here To Get The Whole Picture</a>

> Business Link International  OpenBOX
>
> 125 Whipple Street
> Providence, RI 02908
> 401-427-2100

> Web service that immediately delivers:
>
>  >Sales Force Automation
>
> >Marketing Automation
>
> >Customer Service & Support

> If you no longer wish to receive emails at this address:
<b>yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com</b> from this source, please
click on the following link or copy and paste it into your browser. Be
careful of line wrapping: <a
href="http://www.21stcenturyinc.com/eCRMBLIFAX/mailinglist.asp?a=u&i=42230&c
c=1348</a>