Suitability of Beige Desktop G3 for YDL

Ken Schweigert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 30 15:18:00 2002

Rob,

Excellent find!

A really cool place to find info about older Macs is:
  http://www.everymac.com/

If I remember correctly, they have a lot of photos.  Give 'em a look,
maybe you can get some more info on the system.

I picked up my Bondi-blue iMac at a garage sale for $25.  It felt
like a gift from the computer gods.  :)

--
-Ken Schweigert, Aspiring Network Administrator
Byte Productions, LLC