rpm install php4 and pdlib

Brian Foster yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Aug 2 11:29:01 2002

Hi

(I accidentally posted this message in the newbie list. Sorry.)

I'm trying to get pdflib to work with php4 on my web server. I'm running
YDL 2.0 with the rpm installs of apache 1.3.X, php4.0.4 and pdflib4.0.3. I
obviously don't have them configured correctly because I can't get the
simple hello.php file to load. Installing without using the rpm installs
isn't an option for me. I can't get anything to install by doing
"./configure,  make, make install". Can  someone give me a tip on how to
make pdflib behave with php4 using the rpm install method?

Thanks,

--
Brian Foster
Web Developer