A First Result: Comparing 2 Notebooks (Acer and Apple) running Linux

Chris Ruprecht yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 4 08:43:00 2002

The Database load finished some time in the early hours this morning. The=
=20
PowerBook used 237 Minutes to complete the task, the Acer did it in 442=20
minutes. This would make the PowerBook about twice as fast. So far, so go=
od.