Availability of GCC 3.2 for YDL

Chris Ruprecht yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 4 23:11:00 2002

On Monday 05 August 2002 12:12, David Dahl wrote:
> Is there a source RPM available at RedHat?
> On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:17:43 -0400

I haven't looked at RedHat - the 3.2 binaries are all entitled 'RawHide' =
- I=20
don't think they are official RedHat binaries, if they originate there at=
=20
all. I d/l the tar ball from GNU and built everything, but that's not wha=
t I=20
want to install, as this doesn't update my current installed version and =
when=20
an update does come along, it'll nicely overwrite whatever I have, leavin=
g my=20
with very little I suppose ... mixing two versions like that looks like=20
disaster ...